Your wedding day is one of the most important days for you. You spend an abundance on hair, makeup, and your gown. When you care so much about how you look on your wedding day, how can you overlook your teeth? After all, you will spend most of your time smiling for photographers and your teeth must play the part in your overall appearance.
Just like your dream wedding, from new whitening techniques to porcelain veneers and other restorative dental work, the smile of your dreams is within your reach for your wedding day. Regardless of what is wrong with your smile, there is likely something a cosmetic dentist can do to improve it by your wedding day, including gold teeth if you really want to add some bling to your wedding day appearance.
5 Tips & Options for Improving Your Teeth On Your Wedding Day
1. Tooth whitening is something we see a whole lot of before weddings. Most people use take-home whitening trays or laser whitening. If you choose trays or strips, do a touch up the night before your big day. Your teeth are always the whitest the day of and the day after whitening.
2. Restorative dental work before the wedding is also common for broken, chipped, cracked or stained teeth.
3. Bonding can improve the appearance of teeth that are chipped, broken, cracked, stained or have spaces between them.
4. Veneers are another popular choice for both brides and grooms. These thin, custom-made shells cover the front side of teeth, and can be used to treat spaces between teeth and teeth that are chipped or worn, permanently stained, poorly shaped or slightly crooked.
5. Cosmetic tooth contouring before the wedding can correct minor defects in the shape and appearance of a tooth.